Any news on The Cowsheds?

Does anyone have any news on the progress (or lack of it) on fixing the Cowsheds forum? The total lack of communication (on Twitter at least, I don't use Facebook) is worrying.

There seem to be quite a lot of new members here. If the other place doesn't sort itself out before Friday it may be worth getting your mates on here instead. I don't like the idea of coming into the playoffs without being able to be over the moon/sick as a parrot on a match thread.

Breed77

Does anyone have any news on the progress (or lack of it) on fixing the Cowsheds forum? The total lack of communication (on Twitter at least, I don't use Facebook) is worrying.
I've not seen anything on Facebook, shame really, dogged by problems constantly. I paid subscriptions for ten years almost, just cancelled it.

I've been a sporadic members on Cowsheds for years, ONIGP before that and then originally this very website. If Cowsheds doesn't return, I'm happy to stay here.

Weirdly, I reckon the original Cowsheds community was formed on the back of this site closing many moons ago, so it's almost gone full circle!

I think it's a goner personally. Seem to remember that the website relieved Dave and Genner of their admin duties a couple of months ago.

Funny though, it came back for a day just in time to take my subscription then went down again..... Funny that!

Hey ho, it's alright in here, cosy like. Just needs a few more bodies.

It's definitely still up. Been back on for about a day now.
Really? I cant even find it listed now, never mind log on. The only thing that comes up is Cowsheds Twitter which was last used October '18!
Have you looked just recently, like the last hour or so?